We hold investments that generate income for us to spend each year on helping young people (anyone aged under 25 and living with a parent/guardian) in the village with any aspect of their education or training, or related activities.
Grants And How To Apply
The type of grants we make can include:
- Field trips
- Duke of Edinburgh award scheme (all 3 levels),
- Music lessons
- Sports or other specialist equipment
- Uniform for those starting a new school
- Grants to those just starting university or college
- Training costs when starting a new job
To apply please talk to one of the Trustees, explaining what you want some money for, and how much. We don’t need any information about family finances. All requests are treated in confidence, and we keep all information regarding grant applications securely. Click the link at the top of this page to download the application form.